Saturday, November 13, 2004

Mission Statement

Christ. What a despicable term. Mission statement.
Anyway, I figured I should make some mention of what this thing will be about. It will be personal. There will be swearing (or even cussing). There will be very little politics, as I live in Canada, and Canadian politics... well, best not mentioned, really. I will talk about movies I have seen (go see 'I Heart Huckabees,' by the way). I will talk about music. I will probably not talk about tv. Oh dear lord, I will not talk about my work. I will talk about my friends, and enemies, although I will use amusing code names. I will share interesting things from around the net. You may email me, and I will email you. We can have dinner, if you like. I will order the veal, and I will have several drinks. I will try not to embarrass you. I will make you laugh. I will drive you home. I will attempt to get in your pants, but I will be respectful when I am rebuked. I will wait by the phone until you call again. I will sit in the dark by the phone, drinking, waiting...
What was I saying? Oh yes, I will mainly try to amuse myself while i am at work. Some of these posts may seem a little strange, others may seem... experimental. Do not be afraid. That is what this blog will be. Still with me, partner? Good.
Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home