Monday, November 15, 2004

Bloggin'

I've just been perusing some random blogs out there.
Jesus.
Alot of you are really depressed. I mean really depressed. I'm not exactly Stability Sammy, myself, but Jesus!
I swear to God I just read a blog about a guy cutting words into his leg, because he's so frustrated that his wife cheated on him. And every post is at that same level of intensity. In a horrible way, it's kind of reassuring. I mean, it's good to know that as bad as things may sometimes get; it's not nearly as bad as it could get.
That being said, maybe Cuttin' Lou is the picture of mental health. Maybe it's actually Al Gore blogging his fathomless rage in secret. Think about it. Have you ever seen Al Gore in short pants? Maybe it's because he has 'liar' and 'whore' carved into his thighs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthi said...

Nice blog. Just read the first two posts, and both are very good. Nice job.

By the by, a few years ago I saw a picture of Al Gore in the newspaper. He was speaking at some european economic summit or something like that. Anyways, he had a beard, and I must admit, it greatly improved his image.

If he would have had that beard during the election, I am sure he would have won. You may doubt it right now, but once you have seen Al Gore with beard, I think you will agree with me.

Just think: The very course of history was changed by one man's facial hair or lack thereof.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home