Monday, January 31, 2005

About last night

Kind of a strange. I spent the night at my parents' house as they are out of town, and I agreed to check in. Now, I always get nostalgic when I go there as I grew up in that house, and have spent the majority of my life living there. So there's some teenage style things I always make a point of doing, like eat shitty microwave burritos and play old mix tapes on my dads' thirty year old stereo. But then, I also do things more in line with my current lifestyle like get drunk and fall asleep on the floor. You know, it's weird; when I was actually living with my parents I never touched my dads booze, but as a quasi-adult I pinch it all the time.
So, anyway, the night was like this odd synthesis of my past and present habits. I think that's why I feel kind of weird today. Tonight I'm going to go home, get drunk and fall asleep on my own floor, which seems a more wholesome prospect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home