Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sniping

This is probably atrocious netiquette, but I really hate this fucking site.
The guy reminds me of that kid you knew in grade school who always made up stories to impress people. Do you notice how in every single post the waiter comes out on top? How every single patron is a complete grotesque deserving of his contempt? This guy is full of shit. My two cents.
Nay, my ten cents.




UPDATE 04/05/05: It has been brought to my attention that I am the only person who thinks this. Everyone else on earth loves the waiter, and loves the waiter's site. I stand corrected.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B.A. referenced you today. As usual, you are so right. Smug bastard. (Waiter, not you. You are my little Dashie Poo.)

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize. Instead of being a smug bastard, you seem to be thoughtful and kind. I retract my earlier comment. In my zeal to affirm Dash Bradley, who has made me laugh and therefore earned my loyalty, I was rash in my first assessment.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home