Friday, April 15, 2005

Enough about me...

Blah blah blah. Alcoholism, depression, blah, blah, blah. Enough about me. What are you lovely people up to? Let's find out!
This guy is tracking a "rogue CNN producer," who is apparently supporting the agenda of a foreign government. Neat!
This kid created a fake blog to mock some other kid.
Oy, these kids, today.
This is the Princess from Pluto! About fucking time!

Phew! It's good to know that everyone else is doing okay!
I guess I can go back to being maudlin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the crazy kids blog... they ignored your comment. And no wonder; you have obviously failed to grasp the grave seriousness of the situation. I mean, good God man, the PRINCIPAL was involved! This is clearly a feud of epic porportions. If CNN wasn't being controlled by an Israeli spy, I'm sure they would've covered it.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I'm not ignoring anyones comments lol And no, the principal wasn't involved actually. Yeah well I'm going to go, I'm doing some homework, and if anyone has any essays on Great Expectations give it to me, since I have a 5 page one due in.....7 hours..and I have one page lol. anyways just wanted to see if this bs was still going on. To me it doesn't seem to be.

(by they way, the nba rules)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home