Monday, May 09, 2005

I watch bad movies

Yesterday (actually early this morning), I saw the film, The Company. It is a Robert Altman film, about ballet, starring Neve Campbell.
I didn't like it. I don't know why I possibly thought I would like it seeing as how I don't like Robert Altman, ballet or Neve Campbell. I've been on kind of a bad movie streak lately. I watched The Terminal, despite a general distaste for Messrs. Spielberg and Hanks. Didn't like it. For some reason, I thought I'd enjoy Andrei Rublev, a three and a half hour Russian film from the 60's, about a 15th century icon painter. You know what? It was kind of dull. My bullshit detector is mad on-the-fritz, son.
On a more positive note, I finally saw Garden State. Finally. Although I did not love it as much as...um... every girl I've ever met, I did think it was pretty charming. And Natalie Portman was mad-cute, doctor. I'll have to have some mad-hot fantasies where she's my girlfriend, bro-dawg.
Peace up, out, and into the future, homie-darling-g-units!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Why are you hurting yourself, Dashie? Why?

5:52 PM  
Blogger JC said...

You left a comment on a blog I use to test html etc. and I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was funny.
You didn't like "The Terminal"? I thought that one was pretty good, even though I can barely tolerate a good 90% of what comes out of Hollywood.
Read your profile and see that we have some similar taste in what constitutes good film...and anyone who thinks "Magnolia" is one of the best films ever is OKAY by me.
Peace.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Anyone who thinks Magnolia is one of the best films ever can marry all my daughters, sequentially or consecutively. It's up to you.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home