Saturday, November 18, 2006

What? Who?

Hello internet! How is you doing it? I am much glowing! Things are super double plus good! Am enjoying happy much joy!
Okay, that wasn't entirely sincere. But i am doing okay. As the more astute of you may have noticed, i am in fact living in Vancouver right now, the jewel of Canada's West Coast. I am living with a few very fine people.
Oh, so much to report; since last we spoke, I have had several romances, worked as a census taker, worked as a pantyhose salesman, done emergency customer service for Dairy Queen, and have had many misadventures. oh, so much to tell.
But there'll be time enough for telling. Right now, i just want to say that I am here.
I hope y'all ain't forgotten me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

Forget you??? We have been WAITING, thank you very much. i'm ready to hear about the adventures now.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

When Dash Bradley touches a woman's soul, she can never, ever forget...

9:10 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

We have not met, but I am anxious to hear about the women's pantyhose.

10:42 AM  
Blogger ba said...

Welcome back!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

i think i have abandonment issues now. i might need you to check in every couple of days... think of us as parole officers if it helps.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, I miss your hairy skull. I have only J and Chuck to drink with in Winnipeg now. Bring back the insanity.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

hi lady J. as much as I'd like to leave the glittering jewel that is vancouver to be threatened by j and chuck, I'm afraid i will have to project my insanity remotely.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

well, loz, that's why i got into the blogging biz in the first place: virtual parole officers.
cheekiness aside, yes i will be updating more often (which is to say more than once every six months.)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

oh dashy, well you came and you found me a turkey, on my weekend away for worky.

4:19 AM  
Blogger sir_fresh said...

I see you asshole!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

(Raises hand in puzzling gesture)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home