Sunday, July 10, 2005

"If you're fond of sand dunes, and salty air/ quaint little villages, here and there"

Well, I’m off for pastures greener. Sorry I haven’t spoken for a few days but I’ve been away from work, getting involved in all sorts of monkey business. I am still sober, in case you were wondering, and it seems to be going okay. I actually feel pretty good about it, to tell you the truth. I have been concerned that in giving up drinking my life would be less exciting or fun, which may well be true, but in return I seem to be feeling a twinge in the back of my neck that may be this thing you hu-mans call ‘self-respect.’ Shh, don’t tell anybody.
But yes, I am heading out for the East Coast on a long-overdue vacation. What adventure will I find out in the wild maritime provinces? Who can say; perhaps what I will really find is… myself?

13 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Have fun. Without endangering yourself, I mean.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Shut up, Bradley. You suck.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

ubermilf is seeming to be more bi-polar than usual.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

Just saying hello
And good-bye.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

LOL adam... by God you're right!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Dash Bradley is a punk-ass bitch!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I didn't mean it! I love you! Come back!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I love a boy
His name is Dash
He always dresses
With panache
He makes me itchy
Like a Rash

Oh I Love Dash

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Plus, while you were gone, someone called me a bad name.

I'm over it now.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

ubermilf, let me know if you need anyone to fly up and smack that bad-name-caller around.

Dash, can you come back already?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

you know what, Adam, you're very sweet. But the troubled individual who called me a "dumb cunt" has since vacated his blog.

Why, would you ask, would I deserve such a bad name? Because I told another female blogger that I was going to delink him from my site due to him being a jerk. And he flew off the handle!

But I wrote a post about cunts. Apparently you can order a cunt coloring book, there is a cunt circus and there is a movie called "Cunt Dykula." I would never have learned such fascinating facts had I not been called a cunt!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dash, you are seeking the ultimate goal. You. Journey well.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to you?

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home