Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Incidentally...

...Happy New Years, belatedly, anyway. My goodness, it's been a punishing few weeks, although in a self-inflicted fashion. I threw a new years party, which was well received and attended, although I didn't have too much fun myself. It was kind of like operating a day care and giving all the kids glass bottles to play with; I was a wee bit tense. Regardless, it's done and everyone had a blast; some blood was shed, some hearts were broken, homoerotic boundaries crossed; a success all around!
I've been listening to some rather lovely music lately. I'm really getting into Low, an indie rock group, I think (I'm new to the indie-rock thing so I don't know if they qualify). I own Trust, and Things We Lost in the Fire, which have both grown on me a great deal. They also have a great collaborative disc with Dirty Three. It's all kind of depressing, but in a good way; then again I'm kind of a depressive so this sort of thing is my cup of tea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikester said...

would just like to say.....i enjoy your blog. entertaining shit. very nice.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home