Friday, December 24, 2004

Dream Diary #1

Oh, fuck. A dream diary? Jesus...
Anyway, I had this dream once where I was eating Kentucky Fried Chicken, in the restaurant; I pick up another piece and take a bite out of it. As I tore the skin away, it revealed a row of teeth. Further investigation revealed I was, in fact, eating a deep-fried human jawbone. Curious. I think I woke up at this point, but only vaguely disturbed. It's strange that such a gruesome image didn't really upset me at all. Perhaps more curious is the fact that I chose to share this dream with the young lady who had spent the night. We had only recently started dating, and I can't tell you why I thought this was important information for her.
We broke up a few weeks later; which, I'm certain, was completely unrelated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home