Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Life Aquatic

If you haven't seen this yet, then I hate you. Unless you intend to see it, in which case I love you. Or if you have seen it, but didn't like it, then I hate your fucking guts. Unless you have some sort of medical reason for not liking it, like being born a moron, in which case I love and pity you. Unless your medical conditon is somehow curable, and you didn't take your pills or something when you saw it, in which case I hate you again.
If you see it in the future and don't like it, something bad will happen to you. That will be the power of my hate, coming from the past (our present), wishing you ill.
See it and love it. Hear me and obey.
Oh, and obviously if you have seen it and liked it, or if you intend to see it and will like it, then I love you. If that wasn't obvious to you, then I hate you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

As soon as I get a two hour block of time to myself, I will see it. I've been wanting to see it since I read Bill Murray's interview in ... Esquire? Anyway, unless you have a plane ticket to Chicago in your pocket and are ready to entertain little ubergirls with your dancing frog impression, I will have to wait.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but I've seen it and...sorry...did not find it enjoyable. In fact it was quite the opposite.

Oh yes, and YOU KNOW ME. That's right, you hate one of your own now!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

If you hate that movie, then motherfucker, i guess I don't know you at all.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home