Saturday, February 12, 2005

Vincent Gallo is Dancing Madly

I have a quasi obsession with actor/writer/director/model/painter/lunatic Vincent Gallo. I've only seen him in a few films, and I thought his first film, Buffalo 66, was just okay, and I haven't even seen his new film, The Brown Bunny (but Christ I want to). But the man himself is out of his mind; just crazy in this gorgeous, fascinating way. Here's a link to an interview with a group of journalists about his new film. He really loses it around page 4:

"Do I have a big ego? Yes, because I think I know what’s the most beautiful. Am I difficult to work with? Yes, I’m an asshole. I’m screaming at everybody all the time. Am I controlling? Yes. Am I a narcissist? Please, I don’t even have a fucking mirror in my house. Give me a break, give me a break. Narcissist?"

Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home