Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The H. is O.

My goodness, two comments; things are getting a little out of hand here. They will only get crazier, as I drunkenly promised to tell a friend the secret location of this blog (what a hideous word). For some reason, my code of ethics demands that in the cold light of sobriety I honor every inebriated promise. Why? I don't know.
In fact, many years ago I not only drunkenly agreed to invest 70.0 in my friends' fledgling screen printing business, I signed a drunken contract to that effect, on a napkin. I learned a valuable lesson about lending money to friends, and investing in companies that you know for a fact are run by lazy, incompetent drunks. That's one to grow on.
So, hello, my friend. This is it, so shut up about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home