Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Beware Greeks bearing gifts

Woof. Apologies for the delay, but it was a long weekend here in Canada. Much to report.
My weekend started on Friday (duh), when I popped into a little Greek restaurant to pick up some lunch. The guys working there was real friendly, and I just ordered a gyro. "That it?" he said. "Yup," said I. He started making the gyro. "You hungry, my friend?" he asked. "Yeah, I guess so." He nods and finished making my gyro then he put it on a plate and shoveled on some potatoes. "Uh oh," I thought. "I guess he thought I wanted potatoes. Oh well, I’m sure it’s not that much extra." He bought the plate to me. "You know, they tell me ‘You make too much potatoes! You have to throw them out at the end of the day!’ Or, I figure I can give them away. Enjoy." He gave me potatoes for free! Isn’t that nice? What a great guy.
"Listen, you Greek son of a bitch," I said. "If I wanted potatoes I would have asked for fucking potatoes." I took my gyro and threw the potatoes into his face. He stabbed me in the shoulder with a knife, so I had to crush his skull with the cash register. Still, the gyro was pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

people who give you stuff you didn't ask for, and don't expect anything in return... deserve to die! you've done the world a great service

11:34 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Glad I could help! Ahahahahahahahah!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home