Saturday, February 19, 2005

I am aware I post under a pseudonym

Tonight I might be meeting an acquaintance at a club. I don't like clubs, and normally I would decline this invitation, but apparently this acquaintance has a friend nicknamed "Night Train." I don't know why, but I'm very excited at the prospect of meeting someone called "Night Train." I have no expectations for the man himself, I just want to shake his hand and say: "Nice to meet you, Night Train."
God, how does someone even get a nickname like "Night Train"? I mean, I could just start calling myself "Night Train," but I guarantee you my friends would never use it. What kind of person can say "My name is Night Train," and everyone is like: "Yeah, I could see that. He seems like a Night Train."
Hmm. Maybe I am curious about the actual dude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home