Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm going to cut you, man

So I saw Star Wars yesterday and I just want to say I thought it was fantastic. It was theatrical and melodramatic and over the top and I loved every minute of it. The reviews and everyone’s opinions have been positive but they are all blah blah blah it’s okay but, this and that, blah blah blah. Fuck them. It’s great. That’s all.
Went to 80’s night at the Die Maschine, the hottest ticket in town. Didn’t go too well. Got overcome with self-loathing, had to be alone. Had a drink at the pub next door. Hung out with a guy I work with, who was on ecstasy, and watched someone do really bad card tricks; dude kept dropping them. Bought beer, gave half to a friend I ran into. The plan was to go and drink by the river but I didn’t have the heart for it. Went home apparently, but who knows? I have a deep gash (I’m gash bradley) in my shin. I don’t know where I got it. Maybe I did it to myself. My knuckles are cracked and bloody. Maybe I got into a fight? Maybe I was just punching the walls. Who knows. Another friend (hi Ron) had to get his bag from my apartment and buzzed me at the ungodly hour of 10:30 am. He told me that he and my friends were worried about me. I know how they feel. Tra-la-la-la. This is how we dance.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DID look like a sorry sack of shit leaving the vendor. =)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

I FELT like a sorry sack of shit. Asshole.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Incidentally, you left your hat in my kitchen. oh wait, I guess i could just tell you in person...

4:56 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

"So my buddy Ron left his bag at my place..." Need I warn you again what you're turning into?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Goddamn, low blow.
I'm just tired of saying 'my friend this' and 'my friend that.' I thought it would be dificult to follow. But NEVER MIND trying to be HELPFUL and EASY to READ. I'll just GO BACK to being a THOUGHTLESS PRICK. Excuse me while I EAT these PUPPIES

6:10 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I kid because I love. And because it bothers me that you're coming home bruised and bloodied.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Maybe you molested someone with your mind and they hit you, so you hit them back... ;-P You should be careful with that, you know. God, I would love to grab a drink with you someday...sounds like a blast...as a friend, that is...if it ever came to that...and I ever bothered to visit Winnipeg, rather than Montreal. ;-)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

I agree - fuck them. it's great. i got chills when he was marching into the jedi temple.

i know how you feel too.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

You know what's good? Kiddie Cocktails. With the 7-UP and the cherry syrup? Maybe they have those at the bars you go to!

I love you, Dashie. With a bossy, smothering, maternal love.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Kiddie cocktails? Lord, I have some self-respect... (really, I do).
And Jennifer? "As a friend"? I only drink with lovers! That goes for you too, fellas!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Fuck, why do I always have to fuck my friends to get a drink?!!! ;-P

6:36 PM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

Christ, tell me about it.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home